Monday, May 30, 2011

Releasing Into More Wonderful!

I had an incredible releasing experience last night. Actually, for the past several months I have been blessed to be in good energy. Astrologically, friend-wise, surrounded by positive facebook influences, it's-now-spring-after-a-long-dreary-Minnesota-winter. All of the above.

For different reasons, I have been sitting home for the last year. I don't like my home, yet I am incredibly appreciative to have a place to live. I know it's time to bring a new living experience into our lives (it's just my daughter and I together). I have experienced/felt/seen my health deteriorate over the winter. Perhaps I manifest that because I simply rebel or resist living in Minnesota with family and winters. I am no longer constantly reflecting how blessed I was to live in South Florida.

So now my story is I've chosen to stay home, to not look for a job after getting fired. Regardless of the money I have been blessed to have in the interim, I love how every spring/summer I'm ready to jump into life again! I am even more grateful for all that is good and beautiful in my life.

I love how even when I've lived through experiences that weren't about living life to the fullest, in time I reflect back and the lessons are glaringly clear to me. Living with a mother (separate living space but the same house) who does not love herself and therefore cannot love others for who they are, I have gained many insights more speedily by living with her. And yes, I am ever grateful when I propel myself to move out, to move into a life I again can love.

I was at a dear friend's new apartment last night. It was a housewarming/house blessing/fire ritual. I have been reflecting on what beliefs to release into the fire. Funny that I didn't "hear" we could write about what we wanted to release OR bring in. I am all about releasing everything that no longer works. I've been unhappy, of course blaming it on winter. I can only blame it on my inactivity and my need to sit for a time.

We had an outdoor fire and read aloud if we wanted to. I simply said I released all that no longer served me. I burned my paper with the words expressing a lot of what hasn't been working for perhaps all my life. I had found a blank notebook paper and picked it up. Intentionally, I collectively invited the new energies in, saying I welcomed the next part of my story, our stories. This is big. It is not big to release since I love releasing physically and in journaling. It is big to invite whatever comes next without needing to know exactly what it is. Oh, my heart certainly holds many intentions for my every day.

This is what I invite in, for myself and for all of us.

~ Success in whatever is inside our hearts, whatever creative dreams we are meant
to be living
~ Happiness with ourselves, our bodies, our lives, our moments, and whoever we share
our lives with
~ To be healthy, fit, exuberantly alive, loving the body we are in so we can be of
service, doing all that passionately lives inside of us!
~ Success beyond our wildest imagination! This means the instantaneous releasing of
all fears that have kept us back. I'm ready! We are all ready and worth it!

Have a fantastic life doing all that you live!

1 comment:

  1. WOW. "Success beyond our wildest imagination! This means the instantaneous releasing of
    all fears that have kept us back. I'm ready! We are all ready and worth it!" Dang girl! EXCELLENT post :) (becky)

    ReplyDelete