Saturday, May 22, 2010

How Do I Ride The YES Wave?

My question – how long do we take to heal? How long does it actually take besides forever?

I have so much to do. It’s a lot. Easy to avoid the creative stuff – that’s another way of staying stuck in the victim/abused mentality or energy. I totally could do this creative stuff. I could totally make things work, make my life great again by getting myself creatively out into the world! I could send in my first chapter of Losing Little Guy to The Sun. Or somewhere else. I totally could take great pictures and submit them. That would be fun for me. I would love to learn how to ride the YES wave!

How do I ride the YES wave?

How do I stay in that energy? By living simply and taking care of myself daily. By sleeping enough. When I hear a no or struggle with having energy to do something, I can work through it. To crawl towards yes. It’s so sad when we get like this. Yet every good thing is one great thing for creative us.

There are so many things I would absolutely love to do again. Like paint poems of all these sucky men I’ve met. Then maybe someday I’ll be writing real love poems again (like I used when I was infatuated with college boys). Ha – life is so funny! (Written May 18, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment