Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 11: Something People Seem To Compliment Me Most On

In all places I end up, people nickname me "Sunshine". And it isn't for my love of living in Florida! I find when I'm around people, I'm simply positive. For the most part, I stay positive. Even when situations aren't. Or circumstances. Like right now. When I'm by myself, my self talk isn't always positive. Yet in my heart I know whatever I want to creat and bring in, I can do it! Perhaps it's also that I've truly lived and I'm still positive and so not willing to settle for the middle of the road that draws people to me, and to see how positive I am. Yep, I need more of this right now! Even when I'm just by myself. I don't think it's that I have two personas (one by myself and one with others). In my quiet moments the negative is wrestling itself out of me. I hope it is!

I love that I am ever positive! It's a great way to live. Long ago I gave up worrying. You can do what you can to live a joyous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment