Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 12 - Something I Never Get Compliments On

Hmmm. I sure don't get compliments on being fit right now. Or healing and getting over my divorce. Or being a happy camper here in Minnesota/with my life right now. It's not that I dislike this question. It doesn't lead me down the staircase to the calm, reflective room with sinky couches where I can reflect on my life then am inspired to leap up and start living that life.

I simply have too many crutches. Too many excuses are my norm inside my mind these days. Yes, I want to change, I want to get back into being a person who does more, who does exactly what I want and it works and people admire me for it. On the other hand, I've been sinking for a while. I am, however, starting to pull out of it. Using the computer less as a number. I'm kind of compulsive here and there and with certain things. So using the computer less and getting back into real life is great! Now I owe this wonderful change in feeling more like a participant in life to me. My new lifecoach merely suggested a few things during our session last week. I love working with her. We are all so truly wise. After all, we know ourselves best. What works, what can catapault us again. Sigh. A good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment